According to this latest research of Nov.2016, "Manufacturing Execution System Market by Deployment Type (On-Premises, On-Demand, and Hybrid), Offering (Software and Services), Process Industry (Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas), Discrete Industry (Automotive, Medical Devices) - Global Forecast to 2022", was valued at USD 7.63 Billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 18.22 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 13.6% between 2016 and 2022.The factors that are driving the growth of market include low deployment cost, increasing use of industrial automation, adoption of MES owing to growing benefits, and importance of regulatory compliance.
Download PDF Brochure: http://bit.ly/1Gwo2dR
Browse 69 market data tables and 94 figures spread through 187 pages and in-depth TOC on “Manufacturing Execution System Market - Global Forecast to 2022”
The base year considered for study is 2015 and the forecast period is between 2016 and 2022. The objective of the report is to provide a detailed analysis of the manufacturing execution system market based on deployment type, offering, process industry, discrete industry, and geography. The report provides detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the MES market. The report also gives detailed overview of the value chain in the manufacturing execution system market and analyzes the market trends with the Porter's five forces analysis.
The top companies in this market,
The MES ecosystem comprises component providers, OEMs, system integrators, software providers, and distributors. The players involved in the development of MES include ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.), Schneider Electric SE (France), and Siemens AG (Germany) among others as well as associations such as Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and International Society of Automation (ISA).
- “Software market to be the largest market in the overall manufacturing execution system market during the forecast period“
- “Automotive application expected to hold the largest share of the AMH equipment market during the forecast period”
- “Hybrid market to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2022”
- “Pharmaceuticals and life science industry to account for the largest market share in the overall manufacturing execution system market”
- "North America expected to dominate the manufacturing execution system market between 2016 and 2022”
- "The manufacturing execution system market is expected to reach USD 18.22 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 13.6% between 2016 and 2022. The growth of this market is propelled by low deployment cost, increasing use of industrial automation, adoption of MES owing to growing benefits, and importance of regulatory compliance"
- "The market for the on-premises deployment type accounted for the largest share of the manufacturing execution system market in 2015. The security and control over data and access to the limited number of people is increasing the adoption of on-premises deployment type across industries such as automotive, food and beverages, oil and gas, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals, among others. The market for on-demand and hybrid deployment type is expected to grow at high CAGR between 2016 and 2022"
- "The pharmaceuticals and life sciences industry is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period"
- "The automotive industry is expected to dominate and grow at the highest rate in the manufacturing execution system market in 2016"
Need sample report pages, click here: http://bit.ly/1FuGY6Y